Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default Light bulb, thy doom is near!

On Nov 14, 6:13*pm, Jules Richardson
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:05:44 -0800, BobR wrote:
So what is next on the governments list of let's end this so we can
transfer all the production to China, India, or someplace else?

Depressing, isn't it?

I expect any day now they will set a new rule in place that you are
limited to a single sheet of toilet paper when you take a crap and will
hire thousands of watchdog government employees to watch you and enforce
the rules.

It'll be Made-in-China electronic toilet paper, too - the equivalent of
wiping your ass on a Kindle...

Other then in a cold room what is the problem it is only a light bulb