Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default Light bulb, thy doom is near!

On Nov 14, 6:13*pm, Jules Richardson
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:05:44 -0800, BobR wrote:
So what is next on the governments list of let's end this so we can
transfer all the production to China, India, or someplace else?

Depressing, isn't it?

I expect any day now they will set a new rule in place that you are
limited to a single sheet of toilet paper when you take a crap and will
hire thousands of watchdog government employees to watch you and enforce
the rules.

It'll be Made-in-China electronic toilet paper, too - the equivalent of
wiping your ass on a Kindle...

So what is next on the governments list of let's end this so we can
transfer all the production to China, India, or someplace else?

Yes thats what you get when Wallmart led the charge over seas to get
you cheaper products .