Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Will Rick Perry be next Republican Bozo president?

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 11/14/11 12:29 am, Robert Green wrote:

His other favorite saying was to "follow the money." I don't think
enough journalists or even investigators live by that rule. I don't
believe there are many journalists left that can do it in the modern
age because finances are so complex. I'd still like to know who
profited most from the real estate bubble because you can bet
they're cooking up another bubble to cash in on.

That's why we have to ban political contributions altogether, whether
by corporations or by unions, and have publicly funded elections.

Take MY tax money to promote a bunch of people with whom I disagree?

I don't think so.