Mike Ring

Default Making a small room look bigger ...........

"The Question Asker" wrote in
:

put two mirrors on opposite walls so they reflect within oneanother
but to be honest most people tend to look round such points.
"Frank Z" wrote in message

My experyise in the art of making a small room look bigger extends
to:

a) painting the walls a light blue or light blue-grey, to imply
distance,
and
b) introducing some horizontal lines into the paintwork and curtains.

Does anyone know of any other tricks one can employ?

The room in question is only 3m x 4m, and I have to make it look as
spacious as possible....

Thanks

Frank

A tall mirror in a corner will reflect the wall and make it looks as if it
continues; even more effective if there is a window there, not in the same
wall as the mirror but at 90 deg so the mirror reflects the window;

The mirror can be quite narrow, but should reach the ceiling and ideally
also the floor

reflectionWWWWWWWWWWWW
X Viewpoint

I can't do ascii art