Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

On Nov 13, 9:52*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Also, I am one who reads, enjoys, and learns from your
posts. Sorry that you're pain. Glad that you have some meds
that seems to help. I think we had animated discussion of
what pills seem to help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in ...

Glad *you're back Duf. You OK?

Oh yea, I'm thousands of posts behind and exhausted being
one of the
working disabled. I have to finish an installation in
another city 90
miles South tomorrow and I will be quite exhausted when I
get back. I
have some things to attend to here at home today as soon as
the anti-
inflammatory and pain meds take effect. Every joint and
every square
inch of me hurts but that's how I know I'm alive. If I
wasn't in pain,
I would be suspicious that something is wrong. ^_^

TDD

Well I wouldn't bother trying to catch up. It's mostly the usual
drivel :-)
I believe there is new treatment on the horizon for inflamation pain/
complaints.