Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

On Nov 14, 3:35*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 5:39 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

My Dad went to the repair garage, one time. Describes how
the alternator light comes on, only on left turns while
decelerating, and only in 2nd gear. Service writer writes
down "check battery". Must have been the same affirmative
action *hire?

I have to hold my temper in check when I deal with Americans who don't
comprehend the English language because of their government school
education. I remain outwardly calm but in my mind, I'm choking the crap
out of them. ^_^

TDD

Keep away from firearms Duf........