Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Generators, run on nat. gas....

I can't imagine a 14 hour day of generator run. I'd figure
an hour ever several hours for heat, and refrigeration. Then
work around other things. Candles and other lamps for light
and trace ammounts of heat. Survival mode requires different
behaviours.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Why would you run it 14 hours a day? Unless you are in very
frigid
weather and the heat must run all the time. I'd run it for
an hour or
so every four to keep the refrigerators and freezer cold,
but I'd not
keep it going all the time. Considering the scarcity of gas
and the
work to feed it, I'd use it sparingly and enjoy the quiet.