Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Platform for cleaning and painting windows. . .

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:38:03 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Nov 13, 5:20*pm, "Ray" wrote:

Thanks -- replacement certainly is an option, but an extremely expensive
one -- $300,000 for our building of six apartments. No doubt in time this
would pay for itself, but I think it's all but impossible that we could get
enough tenants to go that route.

Three hundred grand....? Huh? I'm not sure what type of building
you're in or anything, but that seems extremely high. Is it a
historic building or some sort of loft building with acres of glass?

It does seem very costly for "six apartments".