Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Re-winding solenoids.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:47:45 -0600, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

This whole exercise was to see _IF_ I could correctly wind a
replacement solenoid for 240 V rather than the original 480 V.

Now that I've satisfied my curiosity, I'm going to sell it in
it's original format (480 v 3-phase) as THAT is where it's value
lies.

So, this was all an academic exercise, with no practical purpose or
monetary value? Had I known, I would have been less helpful and more
insulting. You should feel guilty for having wasted my time. For
penitence, please either flog yourself, or send me an appropriate
percentage of the proceeds.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D