Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22978 Ignoramus22978 is offline

Default Maybe I forgot to mention this

On 2011-11-13, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Ignoramus8740" wrote in message
I quit my job a while ago and am no longer working for anyone.

I just did that myself, Ig. Now, as the response indicated, I have
to concentrate on what makes money, instead of what entertains my
curiosity.

Congratulations. You seem to be a very level headed, inquisitive and
thorough person, so, I think, you will do well for yourself.

I deliberatly "front-end loaded" my schedule with stuff that IS
menial, and time-consuming, but the products will win creds with the
same customers on products that are much more profitable and less
mindless to make.

A great approach.