Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On 11/13/2011 10:20 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 13, 3:17 pm, G. wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd say "at risk of" genocide, not doomed to.

They did it to UK citizens, no signs of genocide yet.whew!

There's time yet. We need to get rid of a few muslims.

I would expect that most problems are caused by outsiders who refuse to
adopt the existing culture of a country. The refusal to assimilate into
and contribute their own lifestyle into a culture without clashing with
it can lead to a lot of strife. I do believe the Muslims want to usurp
the culture of your country and replace it with their own. The want to
impose their own religion and laws on you. How on earth could any of
that be tolerated by your government. It seems to me that once they make
their intentions clear, your government would invite them to leave.

TDD