Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

My Dad went to the repair garage, one time. Describes how
the alternator light comes on, only on left turns while
decelerating, and only in 2nd gear. Service writer writes
down "check battery". Must have been the same affirmative
action hire?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I went to the county hospital several years ago and
explained my problem
with drugs to the clerk filling out my paperwork. I
explained
that I have a problem with drugs, I don't like taking drugs.
I don't
like anything that affects my balance, my thought processes
or my
perception of the world around me. I also have a problem
with drugs
because the darn things don't work on me the way they do on
most people.
The dose of drugs that would knock out a normal person
doesn't work on
me and many pain medications are ineffective at recommended
dosages.
Sometimes a medication will have the opposite effect like a
stimulant
putting me to sleep. After my explanation, the Affirmative
Action clerk
wrote down, "Patient has drug problem." ^_^

TDD