Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

Racism: When a company policy is to hire people of a
particular race, because of societal norms and traditons.
Regardless of the person's qualification to perform the job.

Diversity: When a company policy is to hire people of a

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I went to the county hospital several years ago and
explained my problem
with drugs to the clerk filling out my paperwork. I
explained
that I have a problem with drugs, I don't like taking drugs.
I don't
like anything that affects my balance, my thought processes
or my
perception of the world around me. I also have a problem
with drugs
because the darn things don't work on me the way they do on
most people.
The dose of drugs that would knock out a normal person
doesn't work on
me and many pain medications are ineffective at recommended
dosages.
Sometimes a medication will have the opposite effect like a
stimulant
putting me to sleep. After my explanation, the Affirmative
Action clerk
wrote down, "Patient has drug problem." ^_^

TDD