Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

On 11/13/2011 3:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Also, I am one who reads, enjoys, and learns from your
posts. Sorry that you're pain. Glad that you have some meds
that seems to help. I think we had animated discussion of
what pills seem to help.

I went to the county hospital several years ago and explained my problem
with drugs to the clerk filling out my paperwork. I explained
that I have a problem with drugs, I don't like taking drugs. I don't
like anything that affects my balance, my thought processes or my
perception of the world around me. I also have a problem with drugs
because the darn things don't work on me the way they do on most people.
The dose of drugs that would knock out a normal person doesn't work on
me and many pain medications are ineffective at recommended dosages.
Sometimes a medication will have the opposite effect like a stimulant
putting me to sleep. After my explanation, the Affirmative Action clerk
wrote down, "Patient has drug problem." ^_^

TDD