Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

What's on the Queen's agenda for 2012? Anyone in the UK able
to check on that? Coronation, royal ball, genocide, queen's
procession. Got to be here some where. Now, where did I
leave that genocide? Oh, yah, the gardner has it in the shed
next to insecticide and spectracide. Sill me. Now, go run
along and kill a few million more people.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd say "at risk of" genocide, not doomed to.

They did it to UK citizens, no signs of genocide yet.
whew!

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on
nationality.

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)