Posted to alt.home.repair

Default surveillance

After the camera is in, and working. Who will watch the
screen? What will said watcher do in case of an occurance?
These questions need answers. Like burglar alarms. you get a
signal. Now, what?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Uno"
wrote in message ...

Yeah. We run a pre-school where we've had vagrants sleeping
in the
enclosed playground. It happens in the colder months and
lets just say
they are not hygienic enough to tolerate, as christian
organizations
would like to do. Also a camera on the parking lot, where
the teachers
keep their cars parked and parents come to pick them up.
The gal who
runs it is requesting it; I'm just the guy who's gonna get
it done, one
of these days....