Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC parts markup (and the Dufas reports in)

Also, I am one who reads, enjoys, and learns from your
posts. Sorry that you're pain. Glad that you have some meds
that seems to help. I think we had animated discussion of
what pills seem to help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

Glad you're back Duf. You OK?

Oh yea, I'm thousands of posts behind and exhausted being
one of the
working disabled. I have to finish an installation in
another city 90
miles South tomorrow and I will be quite exhausted when I
get back. I
have some things to attend to here at home today as soon as
the anti-
inflammatory and pain meds take effect. Every joint and
every square
inch of me hurts but that's how I know I'm alive. If I
wasn't in pain,
I would be suspicious that something is wrong. ^_^

TDD