Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC parts markup

I've found that volunteer work always turns into paid work.
I was, yesterday, at orientation for the local humane
society. Cell phone rang, it's a paying customer. Got to
dash out the door, and go make some money. Come back for the
rest of the training.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

It's amazing what a little neighborly help can do
for business. Me and my late friend repaired the
AC system for an elderly fellow on a fixed income
for very little money and the old guy told his
whole family who started calling us to work for
them at full price. Funny how that works. ^_^

TDD