Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Creative DIY Tips Needed For Dealing With Conman Car Clamper

Turk182 wrote:

He recently fleeced a dutch tourist by taking ALL her foregin curreny
(Euros) amounting to about £300, afterwards claiming that his thugs
did not know the exchange rate. A local councillor got the crook to
return it, but STILL the police did nothing.

If that is true, why is the media not all over it - and I mean national
media? That indicates police incompetance or corruption...

Just set fire to the c*nt's truck/car.

I read that the law on
Fraud has changed recently. It certainly seems that in the case I
mention, that there is fraud involved. I would dearly love to win the
lotttery now, simply so I could take this evil lowlife through every
stage of legal persecution.

Turk182

--
Tim Watts