Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Price of Plutocracy

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:47:27 -0800 (PST), RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 12, 4:56*pm, "
wrote:

It's quite evident that you know less than zilch about business.

Please explain something to me. Financial analysts, stockbrockers,
blah woof, studies have shown they're all essentially flipping a
coin. So how is it that I've yet to see you agree with a single point
that Robert G. has made? Not a one. The odds against him being
'wrong' on every single point are astronomically small. It appears -
from the cheap seats - that you're channeling Groucho Marx.

I do believe that's the first time I've seen someone use argumentum dilettante
used seriously, in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3etuIw-aM

Just saying.

....nothing that makes sense.