Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Will Rick Perry be next Republican Bozo president?

"Bob F" wrote:
stuff snipped

Regarding Ohio, specifically, the unions, I believe, dumped upwards
of $34 million in the campaign to revoke the anti-union law. If I was
in charge in Ohio, I'd pass the bill again, this time exempting cops
and firemen, and encourage the unions to spend another $34 million.
Eventually the'd run out of money to defeat it.

You and the Koch brothers. Standard repub behavior. Just keep ignoring the
public response to your actions, and throw money at it to kill the results

of
Democracy. Furtunately, the public is rapidly catching on to the reality

that
Repubs don't give a hoot about the workers of the US. All they do is for

the
billionaires and corporations. I think the repubs are seeing the beginning

of
the end.

My favorite slogan: "Republicans only care about people until they are
born." I think, contrary to HeyBub, that the Republicans will come to
realize that Gov. Walker's attack on the Wisconsin unions will be their
undoing, and not their salvation. Especially as more and more US workers
are struggling to make ends meet. While they're still hoping, in many
cases, to get back jobs that have been lost to robotics and the cheap labor
of the third world, many now realize those jobs may be gone forever.

--
Bobby G.