Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default 2.2 million without power, in the northeast - Time To Rethink?

" wrote in
:

On 12 Nov 2011 00:45:49 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
m:

You leftists won't even agree that the Constitution is important.
It's hard to get agreement on anything when the foundation is
cracked.

That is sort of preempting the discussion. At least, if you mean that
the Constitution can only be interpreted by you.

No. Now, read what I wrote.

I seem to remember that the
Founding Fathers instituted something like the 3 branches of
government. Legislative, executive and judicial IIRC. If that is
indeed correct, the SCOTUS has ultimate power over what the
Constitution means. Etc, etc.

That's the current understanding, but irrelevant.

Now you've got me. I have NO idea what you really mean. The
Constitution is the foundation of the law. It can only be changed by
amendment, IIRC. So in my opinion it is ALL-important. Does that mean
I'm not left-leaning?

--
Best regards
Han