Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2.2 million without power, in the northeast

You are so right. You google the news every morning, and
start a new thread each day. We'll comment, under your
subject line. I'm glad you brought up the idea. I agree.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bill" wrote in message
I keep seeing this everyday...

" 2.2 million without power, in the northeast"

You would think they would have some of it turned back on by
now and I
would be seeing...

" 1.9 million without power, in the northeast"
" 1.6 million without power, in the northeast"
" 1.2million without power, in the northeast"
Etc.