Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Load center replacement

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:24:48 -0500, "Pete C."

As for the knockouts - yes, you can create new holes, but not where
existing knockouts already exist but do not line up. That's what
"greenley" punches are for.The problem is there is only about 4 square
inches of available "real estate" left to add holes.

You can probably special order the version of the panel with the
enclosure that does not include knockouts. I haven't had to do that for
a panel, but I routinely do that for pull boxes and troughs and use step
drills and hydraulic punches to put the exact hole config I want in.

Residential panels, at least here in Canada are not available
unpunched. Special oder means BIG BUCKS and LONG WAIT TIMES.