Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Flat roof repair options

On Nov 11, 4:20*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:53:23 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

But, if I were to sell, I would simply disclose whatever is the
truth about each property, so I am not concerned about disclosure.

Yes. Disclose what was disclosed to me, when I bought the property.

In what part of PA are you located

I am in pittsburgh. Realtors around here say they must sell homes
TWICE, one before the inspection and one after.....

disclosure rules state you must list everything that had troubles and
what you did to fix them over many years. the statement is worded
brodly, to trip up anything you forget..

I bought and sold a house in central PA. You might be reading
"disclosure" too seriously. *Disclosure is for things like "back yard
was a former ammo dump", three jobs were permitted and here are the
papers... not something like changing a light bulb in an oven.

I won't disclose I found a hidden electrical box in the wall, because
I fixed problem without a permit. Nor, that I moved a closet door to
an opposite wall (nothing structural changed).

The sky is falling: disclose, disclose, disclose....

well one buyer complained of a tiny gutter leak, a 5 minute fix. that
buyer ultimately backed out and the realtor required i add gutter
repair to the disclosure form...