Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Will Rick Perry be next Republican Bozo president?

Home Guy wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

having brains is a turn-off for Texas voters.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing.
Swagger always beats sagacity.

Sagacity. from sagax (of quick perception)

- The quality of being sage, wise, or able to make good decisions.

having brains is a turn-off for Texas voters.
Swagger always beats sagacity.

I rest my case. Texans are fools.

I'd much rather have a politician that says "You **** with me
and you're ****ing with the whole damn trailer park" than ...

You'd rather have a politician that says:

"Fool me once, ..................shame on .....................
........ shame on you. .......................................
........................ Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

The neocons surrounding Bush were constantly pulling the wool over his
eyes. He was constantly being fooled and manipulated by others.

Bush's comment about Putin's soul after a meeting in June 2001 is also
classic:

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward
and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a
sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the
best interests of his country." He then added, "I wouldn't have
invited him to my ranch if I didn't trust him."

Yea, his Texan gut-instincts were spot-on target, weren't they?

http://seansrussiablog.org/2008/01/0...o-putins-soul/

It appeared that every time Putin did something the West
didn't like, the press reminded its readers of Bush
"looking into his soul."

I agree Bush got fooled by Putin. Bush made a mistake there. But everybody
makes mistakes!

Heck, if God had consulted me before designing the gall bladder, I could
have prevent THAT mistake. We don't criticize God for one little slip-up.