Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Reflecting cold

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:05:23 +0000
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:07:37 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Apparently there was a cap on the money.It has been reached much
sooner than expected. Everybody now knows their savings with be going
down the drain due to inflation this next few years sothere has been
a big rush on. There is an even bigger rush now.
I was not aware there was a cap.

This cap; does it affect the dark money flow?
Only, I'm thinking, if you were to take the dark money and expose it
to light for a nanosecond, you'd be able to regenerate the
darkcashflow and recharge your pockets with dark money, thus creating
a Dark Ponzi Scheme.

Thereby creating a Pyramid of the Dark. I wonder if it sharpens knives,
too?
--
Davey.