Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Early Christmas Shopping completed

wrote:
I said I would not wait till the day before Christmas this year to
shop. So, I finished all my shopping this week.

I got The Clapper, Orange Glo, Time Life's Greatest Hits, two Ginsu
Knife sets, three Chia Pets, The Foreman Grill, a food grinder, lots
of cleaning supplies, tons of cookware, four exercise machines, three
diet plans, The Titan Peeler, the Touch and Brush, The Snuggie, the
Hercules Hook and everything else Billy Mayes has ever advertised. I
got a FREE Bible, a FREE lighted magnifier, a FREE toothbrush, thirty
free minutes if I ever get a Verizon cellphone, and a credit card debt
that will take me 30 years to pay off, because everytime my television
says "Have your credit card ready", I get mine ready and I dial the
phone as soon as they say "You Must Call Now" (That's a demand and we
must do it). Now I'm waiting for one of those debt reduction
commercials, and I have my credit card is ready for their services.

Just call me Speedy Shopper

Sounds like the yard sale down the street awhile back. It all would of cost $73