Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Building drainage issues

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:02:29 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

OK, we're full circle now. That was the first thing offered when Ig
asked. I'll give odds this thread will have no more than 1,526
additional posts to finish up. :-/

My Alzheimer's and USENET are quite compatible.
I can repeat myself ad nauseum and no one is the wiser.

Except for Larry, that is.

--Winston
--Winston
--Winston
--Winston
--Winston
--Winston

Right.

Oh bother.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oh bother

I love it. But next time, please use an underscore or it doesn't stay
linked, ending on "oh".

--
That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met,
you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King