Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default PING Hawke - How Do You Know You Have Been “Educated”?

On 11/10/2011 6:32 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:00:33 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:00 pm, wrote:

That is simply not true. Objective skills are a must in any liberal arts
program I have ever seen. Soft sciences don't have the precision of math
or science but students in those areas still have to learn objective
skills and critical thinking.

Hawke

Actually economics, sociology, and psychology require a lot of math
if one takes graduate level courses. The introductory courses do no.

Dan

So Hack, when are you running for office with your liberal arts
diploma? I want to know so that I can organize the votes against you.
Or are you just going to waste away making copies for the real bread
winners over at the firm?

I didn't think you were that perceptive, Mr.Fishhead. You're not the
first person who has asked me why I don't run for an elected office.
Apparently, some people think I would do a good job representing them.
As for you opposing me, as FDR said about welcoming the hate from
republicans, I'd welcome your opposition. I'd also expect that your puny
efforts would not be the worst I'd have to deal with.

Hawke