Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will Rick Perry be next Republican Bozo president?

On Nov 10, 7:23*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Robert Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
news:V8ednd2Gu73EZCbTnZ2dnUVZ_o2dnZ2d@earthlink. com...
Home Guy wrote:
Will Perry become the next idiot republican prez, following in
Bush's klownish footsteps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an4zSj8LhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJv-...eature=related

We can only hope. Unemployment at 4%, DOW-Jones above 12,000, 23
consecutive quarters of economic growth, low interest rates,
virtually no inflation, dead Mohammadens piled up like cordwood.

It was just an illusion, Bub. *The magical numbers sprouted from all
of that from the Feds spending trillions on post 9/11 security, wars,
TSA, etc. It's amazing how a little government deficit spending can
falsely goose the economic numbers. *Now we're experiencing the crash
of the speculative bubble and runaway defense spending that made
those high-flying numbers possible - but not real. *We also destroyed
Iraq, the country that had the most to gain from keeping Iran nuke
free because they'd be one of the first victims of Iranian nuclear
aggression.

I don't miss Bush one tiny bit. *I just wonder how long it will take
to pay off the mountain of debt Bush's incredible spending sprees and
cowboy diplomacy have left us? *When will the Republican Tax Cut
Fairy come and wave her magic wand and make 10 years of war debt
disappear?

I noticed that voters in Ohio have said "we didn't give the
Republicans a mandate to go union busting" and rolled back the
changes that the Tea Party & Co. *tried ramming down their throats.
How many times do they have to get bitch-slapped to realize that NO
ONE has a mandate when elections are won by tiny margins? *It was
pretty easy to see by the tenor of the protests when that law was
passed that the Republicans had made a serious error in estimating
the support they'd garner for union hatchetwork.

In other news, Republican overreach around the US got knuckle-slapped
in a number of states. *An anti-abortion amendment in Mississippi got
trounced, voting restrictions in Maine got overturned. *The seething
southwestern anti-immigrantion agenda took a hit as Arizonans
recalled the State Senate's president, Russell Pearce and other
elections indicated that the day of the Tea Party may have come and
gone. *Now we will have to wait to see if Wisconsin's Gov. Scott
Walker will face a recall vote in the spring. *As my very wise
journalism prof. said "the pendulum always swings."

With only Romney and P - p - p - Perry looking like they'll survive
the "Quickening" and Obama undoubtedly having some pre-election trick
up his sleeve comparable to capturing Osama, it's going to be an
interesting year ahead.

You make some good points, especially about Ohio. Although I think the
over-all result is more mixed.

Regarding Ohio, specifically, the unions, I believe, dumped upwards
of $34 million in the campaign to revoke the anti-union law. If I was
in charge in Ohio, I'd pass the bill again, this time exempting cops
and firemen, and encourage the unions to spend another $34 million.
Eventually the'd run out of money to defeat it.

You and the Koch brothers. Standard repub behavior. Just keep ignoring the
public response to your actions,

Hmmm. I think the best example of that behavior is Obama.
Despite polls showing that the public doesn't like everything
from Obamacare, to his reckless spending, he just keeps
on keeping on.....

and throw money at it to kill the results of
Democracy.

The ones throwing money at killing Democracy are the Dems.
They threw $4tril away since Obama came to office. And their
increasing the size and scope of govt is leading Americans down
the path of becoming serfs for the state. How many days does
one need to work now to pay for it all in taxes?

Furtunately, the public is rapidly catching on to the reality that
Repubs don't give a hoot about the workers of the US. All they do is for the
billionaires and corporations. I think the repubs are seeing the beginning of
the end.- Hide quoted text -

That's why the Dems take just as much money from those
billionaires and corporations, right? And that's why in the
whole subprime mortgage fiasco not one person of any
significance has been indicted, right? What are Obama
and Holder doing? Under Bush, when we had the internet
stock market scandal, execs from Enron, Tyco, WorldCom,
etc were tried and are now in prison.