Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Will Rick Perry be next Republican Bozo president?

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:50:29 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Will Perry become the next idiot republican prez, following in Bush's
klownish footsteps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an4zSj8LhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJv-...eature=related

I don't like the guy and would never vote for him. That said, the
media is making a big deal of this. Sure, it is embarrassing, but
what politician has not blundered? How many of us could be out there
repeating the same worn out mantra dozens of times a day, days on end,
and not screw up?

My guess is that the guy is tired and had a bad moment. Move on, try
to find what the politicians are really going to do and what they
think policy should be. Then make an informed decision.

If the media did not sensationalize every tiny error or personality
flaw, maybe we'd have a better pool of candidates to choose from. Even
if they did inhale once or twice.