Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Building drainage issues

Ignoramus30836 fired this volley in
:

Or "drain engineer" or something? I would like the same
thing as you -- proper drainage -- except that my case is
easier. There is a ready storm drain and even some kind of a pond
across the road from me.

Start with excavation companies, and make it clear you're looking for a
property drainage expert. Many of them will have the proper laser levels
and swale-digging experience to do the job.

You probably don't even need "ditches", per se. A gentle swale - perhaps
even mild enough for your forklift to traverse - may be all it will take.

LLoyd