Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , Bridger wrote:
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:00:05 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Bridger wrote:

good choice.

now you're going to have to learn how to tram your drill press...

Yes, actually, I am. Any other uses for the thing?

tons of uses. pretty much anything that can be adjusted can be
adjusted better with an indicator.

how about:

router fence adjustments.

And shaper fences.
[snip]

setting jointer knives:
http://benchmark.20m.com/workshop/Ji...Jigs_Dial.html

Ain't that the truth. What used to be a royal gold-plated PITA is now, well,
not quite easy, but a whole lot less difficult. Woo-hoo! What a difference!

tensioning your band saw:
http://www.lenoxsaw.com/tension.htm

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that one. Thanks!

And thanks for the list of links. That's definitely going "in the files".

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com