Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default FIT slashed

cynic wrote:

Fascinating planning application floated across the table for comment
at last nights Parish Council meeting. A local farm wants to put a
large system on top of an agricultural building and therefore not
permitted development.

I noticed in my local planning applications one for the building
of a barn/ animal shelter, on the roof of which it is proposed to
mount solar PV panels.

The applicant clearly finds the standard clauses in the Design
and Access Statement a bit tedious:

http://www.document1.co.uk/blueprint/Documents.asp?Acpt=189872465&CaseId=1001580&CaseNo =10/01580/FUL

Access
The policy or approach adopted to access, and how policies
relating to access in relevant local development documents have
been taken into account.

"My policy is that users will be expected to make their own way
into the development using their own four little legs. There will
be no restriction on access as long as they all use the open side
and not try to go through the walls."

The planners can't have been too upset - permission granted, and
it is now built.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK