N. Thornton

Default carpet shampoo refills - wheer to buy?

"keith" wrote in message ...
Can anyone suggest where to buy refills of carpet shampoo? I've got one of
those 3in1 shampoo/vacuums fby Goblin/morphy richards.

But I can't find anywhere to buy the shampoo locally (exeter, devon) and
the manufacturer's supply line isn't going to be the cheapest!

Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, they all do washing up
liquid. Go for the quality brands, the cheapos are less effective.

Many people can be persuaded to pay pounds per litre, but I've never
seen them get any better results from it.

Regards, NT