Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for helping make my point.

Politically, I'm a conservative. I support small government,
honesty, and the freedom of mankind to make its own
decisions. Welfare should be the responsibility of families,
churches, and then (maybe) the lowest possible level of
government. The US government should not deficit spend,
possibly in times of war. The US government has no business
financing health care, or social security. This position
recognizes the goodness of people, and protects thier
liberty.

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

--
PV

That would depend on the day of the week you ask. It changes that often.
They own their own printing companies, things change that fast. These
people make the Democrats appear brain dead when it comes to damage control
and public spin doctors.

Steve