Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default OT politics and crossposts

Hawke wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:57 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
I don't kiss anyone's ass, Reps or Dems. If anything, I'm quite a
bit to the left of you, but you're too busy admiring your diploma to
realize that.

So you say. But how about telling where you stand on the big issues.
Then I can tell you if you're really different from the other party's
positions. I think you have a lot of conservative views. So let's hear
where you stand on abortion, women's reproductive rights, the wars,
Bush's tax cuts, the government bailouts, etc. I can hardly wait to
hear your positions that are "a bit to the left of mine".

Hawke

I ain't David , but I can't pass this opportunity up ...

Abortion - only in cases of rape , incest , or in cases of the mother's
life - NOT as a means of "birth control" .
WRR - They got the pill , condoms , or abstinence . If you don't want to
risk pregnancy OR use birth control , don't **** . It's that simple .
The wars - Let the people "over there" defend themselves . If they wanna
kill each other , let 'em. Open up all that land right here in the USA to
oil exploration and let them greedy *******s eat their oil . Goes for Israel
too . And cut off all foreign aid , they ain't our friends except when they
want our money . Which countries helped US out when we had natural disasters
? They're the ones we should help .
Tax cuts - I think everybody should pay a flat percentage of income - and
it should be the same for interest , investment and earned income . Stop
taxing inheritance ! My ancestors (supposedly) paid taxes on that money when
they made it , Gov't has no right to a cut when they die .
Bailouts - They ****ed up all by themselves , let 'em bail themselves out
.. It's called "capitalism" .

--
Snag