Cape Cod Bob

Default My Unisaw Saga

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:51:28 -0500, Nova
wrote:

Luigi Zanasi wrote:

To further pick nits, truffles are found by smell, not sight, so a
blind pig would not be at a disadvantage. Plus, it ain't a hog, it's a
sow, preferably a sow in heat. I read somewhere that truffles
apparently smell like a horny hog to a sow, so the poor horny sows
goes rooting in the hope of getting laid, only to be disappointed by
that wonderful fungus. We get to benefit.

Please speak for yourself. I'm not into sows. ;-)

But when it's last call on a Friday night and you have no date for the
weekend..........

Cape Cod Bob
Visit my web site at http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis