Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

I think hatred has been since the early days. It would not
surprise me to find out that Adam and Eve's son Cain was the
first member of Occupy Wall Street. Protesting religious
greed, and the unfairness of it all. Abel, his brother, the
hard worker. Came in to set up his fruit smoothie stand.
Serve the needs of the protestors, and make a few clams.
Abel gave out free smoothies the first day, he had peach,
bannana, mango, and other flavors. But, not apple. The
second day, Abel realized he'd have to start charging clams
for his fruit smoothies. Cain was enraged, he felt entitled
to free smoothies. And so Cain burned the smoothie cart with
fire from Heaven, and slew Abel by beating him over the head
with a rock.

I havn't found this information in the scripture, but it
seems possible.

Thanks for helping keep the internet civil.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

Yes and I make sure they know I appreciate them and I always
do extra
clean up and make sure they don't have to clean up any mess
I should
make.

The prepping forum I frequent has a large religious faction
and when
the few that hate Mormons start mouthing off most of us let
'em know
we don't like their attitude.

-C-