Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kevin(Bluey) Kevin(Bluey) is offline

Default WTF IS THIS???

fired this volley in
. au:

duck plucker ,seen a similar device with rubber fingers used in the
field for plucking ducks during open season powered by a small

generator
set .

I don't believe (may be wrong) that it would work properly at that speed
and with that few 'fingers'.

I've made a couple of chicken pluckers. They rotate at about 250 RPM.
The fingers aren't shredded lengths of tubing, they're ribbed solid
rubber -- fairly soft, but fairly short, too. They're just long enough
to reach into the wing pits, etc.

Those plastic hosey things on the grinder will be flailing around so fast
and hard that they'd pre-tenderize a duck, as well as Fu...PLuck it.
They'd pre-tenderize the person holding the duck, too!

LLoyd

LOL yeah I reckon you're right , but the geese and ducks we get here are
pretty tough so a bout of tenderising dosen't hurt.
I got over plucking wild duck and geese I just skin them now .

--
Kevin (Bluey)