Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default FIT slashed

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 02:50:54 -0800 (PST), cynic
wrote:

On Nov 8, 4:03*pm, Roger Chapman wrote:
On 08/11/2011 15:50, Mark wrote:

I wonder how many KW £30,000 buys?
*about 300,000

*Is that W or KW?
Kwh
Over what period? *(I want to know the power output)

Your original question related to a school spending £30,000. I don't
know the answer for sure but if £15,000 was the benchmark for a 4Kw
array then I think it reasonable to assume the school got a 10,000 Kw
array for their money.

School = Local Authority = Procurement system with "approved
contractors" therefore make no sensible assumptions about control of
costs and common sense!

This is not an LA school.
--
(\__/) M.