Posted to alt.home.repair
Uno Uno is offline

Default more paint questions

On 11/8/2011 11:06 PM, PV wrote:
Uno wrote:
On 11/6/2011 5:43 PM, PV wrote:
Uno wrote:
Melanie and Laura, my lovely lesbians whose house I'm taking care
of, did a significant remodel using me before they left for a
deployment. Now the paint that was in perfect condition when I
finished up for them 2 months ago is in the garage of the house
that is now rented out and we're looking at our first freezing
temps here on the rio grande.
Simple question: what temperatures ruin latex and over what horizon.

In what way is the comment "lesbians" necessary to your question?

Other then for the cheap amusement of Stormin

Would it have been better if I didn't mention the rather dramatic
sexual tension?

Yes it would have

Go see a drag show. It could help you with those thoughts you didn't
want to think.