Posted to alt.home.repair
Uno Uno is offline

Default more paint questions

On 11/6/2011 7:17 AM, Frank wrote:
On 11/6/2011 7:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Lesbians in the military? That opens up a lot of humor.

"I just hate those Afghanis. The prime minister's wife
offended me."
"You look great in that size nine uniform!"
"What was the DOD thinking? That desert camo is so totally
ugly."

I question "lovely". In my opinion, such ladies in real life do not look
like those on the Howard Stern Show

These babes are so ****ing hot that I needed to build them a shower just
to cool off. They took me with them to hot yoga, and for a tip, gave me
a gift certificate for 2 more sessions: it straightens out all that ****
in your back, and howard stern can only dream about building a
relationship of trust with a pair of great gals.

I'll let my ladies know that it'll be better if I keep their paint here.
--
Uno