Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default redneck skylight (Filipino style)

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:53:11 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 06:50:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:33:11 -0500, Pete Snell wrote:

On 07/11/2011 5:49 PM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_4qFrxw_4

That is ingenious!

Yabbut, now they can see what they have in their ratty little shacks.
Weren't they better off in the dark?

I had no idea the Filipinos lived in such squalor. It looks like the
outskirts of Rio, or anywhere in Haiti. Eye opener.

Some indeed do. And across the street the Flips may have a half million
dollar mansion.

Same with Mexico etc etc etc

Which is one of the reasons I laugh my ass off at the OWS crowds when
they are bitching about being poor.

They have had life handed to them all of their lives..and they are
claiming to be poor.

They dont have a ****ing clue, standing there blithering on an Iphone in
$300 of boots and clothing...etc etc

Gunner

Gunner Asch

OWS sounds a lot like "to each according to his need" to me.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada