Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Courtney David Courtney is offline

Default OT - Foil-back Extruded Styrofoam?

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 11/8/2011 9:19 AM, David Courtney wrote:
Unfortunately, it can't be polyisocyanurate like Johns Manville AP,
or
"expanded" polystyrene beadboard, ...

OK, inquiring minds and all that...why not?

... which means I'll be gluing foil or mylar to (probably
itself, myself, and) the Pink Panther.:-(

Maybe roll the film out on contact cement or spray adhesive (one surface
only should be sufficient, maybe)???

I'm searching for 8' wide rolls of adhesive-backed foil or reflective
film now. It must be kept with the foil-faced polystyrene because I can't
find it, either. LOL