Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good HD experience

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:53:48 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:38:57 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

My HD has "Help Needed" buttons. Not long ago, in the tool section, I poked
one. A red light flashed. A beeper went off. Everything by a steam calliope
playing the Star Spangled Banner! In a nonce a orange-bedecked employee
appeared! You won't believe what happened next.

He turned off the beeper and walked away!

That's exactly what he did; he turned off the beeper and walked away.

I follwed him to the key-making desk and asked what that was all about. His
response: "We are under strict orders to respond to calls for assistance
right away."

"I don't think you're grasping the bigger picture here," I replied.

chuckle Did you go back and poke the button again?

How does a guy like that live in Texas?!

One of HB's NOLA refugees, undoubtedly.