Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Reflecting cold

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:47:13 +0000, Davey wrote:

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:35:24 +0000
Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:

On 08/11/2011 01:38, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
url:http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/pro...=P&catid=110.0

Reflecting cold? That's an interesting concept.

Reminds me. Under the lounge window we have a radiator about 8 feet
long with a solid 9 inch block wall behind it. Could do with some
reflective insulating stuff behind it.

I need some as well, but I can't find any that is thin enough to slip
back there. It's either too thick and won't fit, or comes in a roll from
the kitchen dept. of Morrisons. Maybe I need to start glueing foil to
cardboard.

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Cons.../sd2738/p26805

Put some behind the rads. last year.
Needs a good adhesive as it doesn't transmit much vapour.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away