Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default What are reasonable expectations for cabinet craftsmanship?

....and who could tell the difference anyway?

Typically they will be replaced in 20-30 years due to pressure from the
Home show soaps that always brainwash the public to get rid of "dated"
things and replace them with same styled ones that the other show just
took out because ***THEY*** were dated.

"Han" wrote in message ...
I know. But back then I didn't know Leon, and even now, I don't think
he'd come to the NYC area to hang some cabinets. And I know I am not
up
to the task of professional looking cabinets.

--
Best regards
Han