Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good HD experience

The same type of people work in old age homes. I hope you
pushed the button, again, repeatedly until you got the
service you desired.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

My HD has "Help Needed" buttons. Not long ago, in the tool
section, I poked
one. A red light flashed. A beeper went off. Everything by a
steam calliope
playing the Star Spangled Banner! In a nonce a
orange-bedecked employee
appeared! You won't believe what happened next.

He turned off the beeper and walked away!

That's exactly what he did; he turned off the beeper and
walked away.

I follwed him to the key-making desk and asked what that was
all about. His
response: "We are under strict orders to respond to calls
for assistance
right away."

"I don't think you're grasping the bigger picture here," I
replied.